PRESTIGE ENGINEERING MECHANICAL CONSULTANTS L.L.C established for Process, Mechanical design and detailed engineering consultancy. We provide Design & Engineering solutions to process technologist, Package Vendors for Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power plants, Water & Waste treatment, Desalination water plants , food and Beverage industries.
We have qualified design engineers backed by industrial experience of more than 30 years in engineering consultancy firm serving companies in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Power plants, Water & Waste treatment plants , Desalination water plants food and Beverage industries.
Our Engineering solutions contribute to better technology outcome and optimized solutions to clients. We provide both technocommercial support to our clients based on their requirements.
With our dedicated team of Design engineers we have the capability to cover all aspects of design and handling projects of all sizes. The services provided by us are excellent and economical in the industry in the field of Design and Detailed Engineering of Pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Tanks, cement Silos, industrial piping, skid packages, tank farms, Structural and equipments used for early production facilities.
We also provide design engineering and consultancy, ASME stamp (U.U2, PP, S and National board "R") certification and API (API 650, 620, 12J, 12F, 6A etc.) certifications.CORE VALUE :
- Customer's delight so we exist
- Continuous Learning
- Open, Honest and Fair Culture
- No-entitlement Attitude
- 1000 Sq.ft office space
- Team of 12 Engineers with 6 draughtsman at office and client premises.
- Sufficient information back up facility and latest design softwares.
We are equipped with individual computer systems that use extensive analytical design and drafting applications for the analysis of complex engineering problems to determine optimum solutions.
- All latest version of softwares :
- PV Elite : Pressure vessel design
- AutoCAD : 2D & 3D drawings
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN : STAAD PRO V8i
- HTRI : Thermal Design for heat exchangers
- ASPEN & HYSIS : For Process Simulations
- TANK : API 650/620 Tank Design
- CAESARII : Pipe stress Analysis
- Structural Drawing : TEKLA
- Cad-Worx & ISOGEN : Piping 3d and isometric drawings
- Pipe Sizing : In-House Development
- Personal Responsibility : We accept responsibility for our own actions.
- Accountability : We are accountable for the actions of the people we manage and the results we achieve.
- Risk Management : We identify the hazards, assess the risk, and manage the outcomes.
- Learning Culture : We expand our knowledge through education, training and experience.
- One Consistent Approach : We have a unified approach to conducting our business that is seamless throughout the Group.